gsub is a business consultancy for social projects and is comprised of three separate entities – gsub mbH, gsub-Projektegesellschaft mbH and gsub-Starterjobs GmbH.
As such, our activities involve:
- Advising and supporting public institutions, businesses and non-profit organisations
- Offering solutions that are designed to foster employment and integrate people into working life
- Implementing programmes and projects that create and retain jobs
- Developing new ideas and products
- Shaping the transfer of European policy to strategies for regional and local action
- Actively supporting the principles of tolerance, democracy, social cohesion and lifelong learning
As a government contractor for employment, education and integration services, we combine social commitment with business know-how. Our focus is managing programmes and public funds with the aim of ensuring that public monies are used efficiently. Modern technology such as online and web-based databases help us achieve this goal.
gsub mbh is a trustee of the federal government and the State of Berlin, and we are also active at the European level. We are a founding member of MetropolisNet, a European network of local development partnerships aiming to foster employment and social cohesion in metropolitan areas. Our business network includes partners in Europe and beyond.
All three entities in gsub are certified according to ISO 9001:2008.
Our slogan is:
We get projects moving.
Our guiding principles are:
- Our clients’ needs are paramount
- Our employees are our most important asset
- Our corporate culture emphasises working together as partners and respecting everyone’s contribution
- We aim to make complex problems simple
- We stand for consulting quality and long-term thinking
- We organise the long-term transfer of experience within networks